12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment for Mechanical graduate?

I have done BE with Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for Manager post in Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

31st August 2018, 09:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment for Mechanical graduate?

Being a Mechanical Engineering degree holder, you are not eligible to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment as for the same one is required to have pursed Master's degree in Finance after their degree course in engineering from a recognized university.

Also, the maximum age limit to apply for the same post is 35 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further, I would like to let you know that the last date to apply for the same recruitment was 21st August 2018.
1st September 2018, 10:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment for Mechanical graduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply in Abhudaya Bank Manager recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Qulaification :- You should possess 2 years full time Master’s degree in finance along with degree in Engineering from recognized University.

2. Age Limit :- Not more than 35 years as on 01/08/2018.

3. Experience :- Preferably with 3 years experience of processing of proposals of projects/industrial finance in banking /financial institutions.
1st September 2018, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria Required to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Manager Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Bank - Abhyudaya

Name of the Job Position - Manager

>> Qualification Required:-

@ Candidates with 2 years of full time Master's Degree in Finance along with the degree in Engineering from a recognized university are eligible.

>> Experience Required:-

@ Preferably with 3 years experience of processing of proposals of Industrial finance or projects in banking or financial institutions.

>> Age Criteria Required:-

@ Maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
Age Criteria is reckoned as on 1st August, 2018.

Click here for More Details
2nd September 2018, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Abhyudaya Bank Manager recruitment, you should have completed your master's degree in finance from a recognized university and also bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university. The maximum age to apply is 35 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/english/home.aspx) and apply.
9th September 2018, 10:38 PM
ritesh0691

>>Qulaification :- You should possess 2 years full time Master’s degree in finance along with degree in Engineering from recognized University.

>>Age Limit :- Not more than 35 years as on 01/08/2018.

>>3 years experience of processing of proposals of Industrial finance or projects in banking or financial institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?