4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata if practicing CA since last 8 months?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Com and done with my ICAI program. I am practicing under a Chartered Accountant from the last 8 months. I am interested to apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata. Kindly let me know that can I apply or not?

4th July 2016, 07:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata if practicing CA since last 8 months?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata recruitment.

The minimum experience required for this recruitment is "2 years". As you have just 8 months experience, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum Qualification Required :-

* Chartered Accountant (Inter) with 2 years experience from a recognized university.

(or)

* M.Com with 2 years experience in accounts in a reputed organization.
5th July 2016, 12:20 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata if practicing CA since last 8 months?

National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata has invited the application for Accounts officer and various other posts. You are interested to know whether you can apply for Accounts officer post or not.

>>I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Accounts Officer post. The main eligibility for this post is student must possess M.Com degree with at least two year experience in accounts in a reputed organization. But you are practicing chartered accountant from the last 8 months only. You do not fulfill the experience requirement. So you are not eligible for this post.

**If you still want to go though the official notification for this post, then you can go through the advertisement for this post in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-NIOH-recruitment.pdf(31.0 KB, 11 views)
5th July 2016, 04:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As you only have a work experience of a mere 8 months, therefore I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of an Accounts Officer in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped as they require a candidate to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in order to at least eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?