10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment being a BCA graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BCA. I want to apply in AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment. I am interested to join through AMTRON as a Systems Officer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

14th October 2018, 09:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment being a BCA graduate?

If you do not possess the required working experience in the concerned field, then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed educational qualification is given below.

Name of the Organization - AMTRON

Name of the Job Position - Systems Officer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or Electronics and Instrumentation or Electronics and Telecommunication or Telecommunication or Electronics and Electricals and Instrumentation..etc.,

>> Or MCA or M.Sc in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Telecimmunication or Electronics and Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation or Instrumentation or Telecommunication from a recognized university.

>> You should have minimum of 1 year experience in software development in PHP or Java or MySQL or Postgresq or Android and IOS mobile app development, Technical troubleshooting and support in Hardware or Software implementation.

Note: With BCA qualification and having no experience I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Application Form

Click here for Official Notification
15th October 2018, 09:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment being a BCA graduate?

Being a BCA degree holder, you are not eligible to apply for AMTROM System Officer recruitment as for the same post, candidates possessing only B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics &
Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation from a recognized university are eligible. Candidates holding MCA degree are also apply.

For more details regarding the AMTRON System Officer recruitment, you can refer to the link www.amtron.in.
15th October 2018, 09:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment being a BCA graduate. To be eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc. in relevant discipline or MCA from a Government recognised university. So, being a BCA graduate, you are not eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment.
16th October 2018, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment being a BCA graduate. To be eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc. in relevant discipline or MCA from a recognised college/ university. So, you have to pursue MCA course after completion of your BCA course to be eligible to apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment.
17th October 2018, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that, being a BCA graduate you cannot apply for AMTRON Systems Officer recruitment. You should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in relevant disciplines in order to be eligible for the recruitment. So, I would recommend you to complete your MCA at first and hence, then you will be eligible to apply for the same.
19th October 2018, 05:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON), Systems Officer Recruitment.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

The Eligibility Criteria is Candidate must have passed BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or MSc(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics) with a 1 Year of experience in software development in PHP/Java and Postgresql/MySQL environment, Android.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.amtron.in.
19th October 2018, 05:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON), Systems Officer Recruitment.

No, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

The Eligibility Criteria is Candidate must have passed BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or MSc(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics) with a 1 Year of experience in software development in PHP/Java and Postgresql/MySQL environment, Android.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.amtron.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?