7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for Zoology graduate? Important dates of this recruitment?

I have done B.Sc in Zoology and I want to apply in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. Can I know my eligibility? And please let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

Related Questions:
8th October 2016, 10:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for Zoology graduate? Important dates of this recruitment?

South Indian Bank, Kerela has released a notification for recruitment of probationary officer in its braches in its branch in West Bengal.

--> To be eligible for the same examination you must have the qualification are as here under :-

* You must be resident of West Bengal from a minimum of five years with documentation proof.

* Your age must be under 26 years by the 31st December 2016. In case of SC/ST candidate, age relaxation of 5 years is applicable.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. Also your aggregate at secondary,higher secondary and graduation level.

So having done your bachelor's degree in Zoology you are eligible for appearing in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment examination if your aggregate throughout your academics is at least 60%.

As far as you are concerned about the important dates regarding the same examination then the last date for applying for the same examination is 20th October 2016.

For further details and for filling application you can log on to the link www.southindianbank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?