11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment being a Political Science graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in Political Science Honours course. I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment. I am interested to join through Arunachal Pradesh PSC as a Field Investigator. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

15th February 2019, 10:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment being a Political Science graduate?

Having completed your graduation in Political science, you are not eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment as for the same post you are required to have completed your graduation degree course in Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Economics as a main subject from a recognised university.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.appsc.gov.in.
15th February 2019, 05:15 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment being a Political Science graduate?

Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidates applying for the post must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce with Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Board, that is the candidates having Bachelor's Degree either in Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com.)/Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)/ Bachelor of Science.

Candidate must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 08-03-2019.

So, yes you are eligible to apply forAndhra Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment being a Political Science graduate.

For more information, you can visit http://www.appsc.gov.in.
16th February 2019, 01:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment being a BA Political Science graduate, but only if you have studied any of these subjects during your bachelor's degree (Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/Economics). Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Arts, Commerce, Science stream with any of the above subjects are eligible to apply.
16th February 2019, 03:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in Political Science Honours course. I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment. I am interested to join through Arunachal Pradesh PSC as a Field Investigator. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

No, you are not eligible to apply for the Field Investigator posts in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission being a Political Science graduate. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission only offers Field Investigator recruitment. Field Investigator posts are filled in the Department of Economics & Statistics, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who have studied BCom, BA Economics, BSc Mathematics and BSc Statistics are only eligible for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?