15th February 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for ATC entrance after B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Sir, I have completed b.tech degree in aeronautical engineering. I want to apply for the ATC examination. May i know that i am eligible for appearing in the examination or not? Please let me know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about ATC entrance exam? How can I apply for it?
  2. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  3. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  4. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  5. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  6. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Notification date for ATC entrance exam? Any official website for ATC in India?
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  9. How to become an airport job after completing 12th?
  10. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
15th February 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for ATC entrance after B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for ATC entrance examination after completion of your B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering. Only candidates who have completed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics subjects or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) course in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible to apply for ATC entrance examination.
15th February 2016, 10:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for ATC entrance after B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes of course you are absolutely eligible to apply for ATC entrance Exam. Last year the eligibility restricted only for " B.E/B.Tech " some streams. But as per recent Notification they have given eligibility for all streams with equal priority.

>> You should complete graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.

>> Selection process will be based on written exam and Interview.

>> No Age limitation to apply for ATC jobs.
15th February 2016, 10:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you are absolutely eligible to apply for ATC entrance Exam. Last year the eligibility restricted only for " B.E/B.Tech " some streams. But as per recent Notification they have given eligibility for all streams with equal priority.

>> You should complete graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.

>> Selection process will be based on written exam and Interview.

>> No Age limitation to apply for ATC jobs.
16th February 2016, 12:52 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for ATC exam being a B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering student .

ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller .

One who wishes to become an ATC has to clear Civil ATC Examination conducted by the Airport Authority of India (AAI).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a Graduate in engineering or technology in disciplines of electronics/ telecommunication/ information or B.Sc. degree holder in physics/maths/computer science/electronics .

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree .

-The candidate after successfully qualifying the ATC exam are provided one year training at a civil aviation training college.

One can apply online through official website: - www.aai.org .
16th July 2020, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can aeronautical engineers become an atc
12th April 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can l become an airtraffic controller after b.tech aeronautical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?