24th March 2021, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom and currently pursuing CA Intermediate. I want to apply for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment this year for the post of Generalist Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2021, 10:36 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate?

°°° Obviously you can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate.

°°° As per the eligibility criteria, the candidate should possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years.

°°° Minimum age is 25 years and maximum age is 35 years.

°°° The candidate should have a post qualification of experience of 3 years as an officer in any bank.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://bankofmaharashtra.in
27th March 2021, 04:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021:-

Education qualification:-

The candidate should process a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognised Board or University or institution.

Should hold a professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA/ FRM from a recognised University.

Official Website:-
www.bankofmaharastra.com
27th March 2021, 05:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021.

Education Qualification:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognised Board / University.

Should hold a professional qualification like CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM from a recognised University / Institutions/ Board recognised by Government of India.

Official Website:-

www.bankofmaharashtra.in
27th March 2021, 05:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks OR CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University and Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years. Candidate age must lie between 25 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021 being a CA Inter student and B.Com graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/.
27th March 2021, 08:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate.

--- The candidate should possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://bankofmaharashtra.in
27th March 2021, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment being a CA Inter student and BCom graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or must have hold a professional qualification like CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM from a recognized institute/university. The candidate must have post qualification work experience of 3 years as an officer in any scheduled Commercial Bank. The candidate minimum age should be 25 years and the maximum age should not be more than 35 years.

There are total 150 vacancies available under this post and the application fee cost for UR/EWS/OBC candidates is Rs.1180 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.180 and there is no application fee for PwBD/Women candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
27th March 2021, 10:53 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021 :

Educational qualification :

Candidates should have Degree like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or have done graduation from recognized university with minimum 60% marks

Minimum age limit should be 25 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years.

For more information log on to official website.
28th March 2021, 06:06 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer recruitment 2021:

~~ Eligibility criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.

OR

Should hold a professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University recognized by Govt. of India.

** Age limit:

Minimum 25 years.

Maximum 35 years.

** Experience:

The candidate should have a Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas/Branch Head/in Incharge is preferable.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?