10th December 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment being a BSc(Zoology) holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc(Zoology) course. Now I want to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

14th December 2018, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment being a BSc(Zoology) holder?

Any life science graduate or from similar field, can apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator job. Just make sure your age is below 35 years and if you have experience in the same field, then it will be good for you.

B.Sc zoology is a life science graduation, so you will be eligible for the job. Just make sure you fulfill the age criteria.
15th December 2018, 05:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment being a BSc(Zoology) holder?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You can apply for 25 vacancies recruitment after Bachelor of Science in Zoology course.

The upper age limit for Patient care coordinator is 35 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to candidates of reserved category.
15th December 2018, 10:09 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment being a BSc(Zoology) holder.

Eligibility criteria to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is:

1. Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Life Science or any Group subject with one year experience in any Hospital.

2. Candidate upper age limit is 35 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit on www.becil.in.
15th December 2018, 01:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes. I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor's Degree in any field.

<> And also you must have minimum 1 year experience in hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.

<> Your age should not exceed 35 years on the date of joining. Hence, as Graduation in any stream is allowed I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 01:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Being a B.Sc in Zoology degree holder, you are eligible to apply for the BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned.

Apart from the educational requirement, your age need to lie under 35 years by the date of joining. Also, an experience of at least one year in a hospital is also desired.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of BECIL i.e; www.becil.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?