10th December 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for BECIL recruitment of for the post of Patient Care Coordinator. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

14th December 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for BECIL recruitment of for the post of Patient Care Coordinator. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Candidates with a full time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any subject and should have at least one year experience in a hospital after completion of the course are eligible to apply for the BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment. Applicant age should not be more than 35 years on the date of joining for the Patient Care Coordinator posts in BECIL recruitment. There are 25 Patient Care Coordinator vacancies available in the BECIL recruitment.
14th December 2018, 07:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

The academic qualification required to apply for BECIL Patient Care coordinator recruitment is bachelor's degree in any stream, preferably Bachelor's degree is life sciences. Graduates in any discipline can apply in simple word.

There are total 50 vacancies, 25 for manager and 25 for coordinator. The upper age limit for coordinator post is 40 years.
14th December 2018, 08:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is:

1. You must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The upper age limit to apply for this post is 35 years.

3. You need to minimum of one year experience in hospital management.
15th December 2018, 10:05 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is:

1. Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Life Science or any Group subject with one year experience in any Hospital.

2. Candidate upper age limit is 35 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit on www.becil.in.
15th December 2018, 01:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for this BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is given below,

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Life Science with full time post graduate qualification in Hospital in order to be eligible (or Healthcare) management from a recognized university.

<> And also you should have minimum 1 year experience in hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.

<> Your age should not exceed 40 years on the date of joining.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 01:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

* The basic eligibility criteria required for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment are as below :-

i) You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students holding degree in life science subject are preferred. Further, at least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the educational qualification is also desired.

ii) Your age must lie under 35 years by the day of your joining.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.becil.com.
15th December 2018, 02:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is given below.

=> Candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university.

=> The age of the candidate should not be greater than 35 years.

=> Also, the candidate should have at least 1-year experience.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website: www.becil.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?