5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment with 5 years of Accounts experience? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MCom course and having 5 years of Accounts experienec. I am interested to apply in Bihar School Examination Board recruitment for Assistant Accountant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

8th October 2019, 03:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment with 5 years of Accounts experience? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 5 years experience from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 50 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment with 5 years of Accounts experience.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/.
8th October 2019, 03:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment with 5 years of Accounts experience? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment with 5 years of Accounts experience. Candidates who have completed their B.Com degree from a recognized college/university with minimum 5 years experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form by 10/10/2019.

Web: http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
8th October 2019, 07:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job seekers should possess Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 5 Year Experience equivalent from recognized board.

~~ Age limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 50 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply.

Last Date for Submission of Application: 10/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MCom course and having 5 years of Accounts experienec. I am interested to apply in Bihar School Examination Board recruitment for Assistant Accountant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

Those candidates who have passed B.Com from a recognized university with at least 5 years work experience are eligible to apply to the Assistant Accountant recruitment in the Bihar School Examination Board.

Upper age limit to apply for the Assistant Accountant recruitment in the Bihar School Examination Board is 50 years.

Therefore, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply to the Assistant Accountant recruitment in the Bihar School Examination Board.

Last date to apply for the Assistant Accountant recruitment in the Bihar School Examination Board is 10th October, 2019 up to 15.00 hours.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
9th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate who have completed B.Com degree with 5 years experience are eligible to apply for this position.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 50 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.

Yes, you can apply for this position.

> Last Date To Apply Online: 10th October 2019.
9th October 2019, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar School Examination Board Assistant Accountant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bihar School Examination Board

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Accountant

Qualification Required:-

@ You must have completed B.Com with 5 years of experience in order to be eligible.

>> Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment with the qualification criteria that is mentioned above.

@ Last date for receipt of applications - 10th October, 2019

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?