2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?

Hello sir, I am a Chartered Accountant. I want to know that can I give BEL Probationary Accounts Officer exam? If yes,then when is this exam is scheduling? What is the last date of application?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer exam? Last date of application and examination date?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?
  3. How can I apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Last date of application?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  6. When the notification of BEL Accounts Probationary Officer will be released? Procedure of selection?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MECL Accounts Officer recruitment being a 33 years old Accountant with 7 years of working experience?
  8. Sample question papers and pattern of BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment exam?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NSIC Accounts Officer recruitment for Accountancy postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam if studied in Maharashtra but married in Chennai?
  13. Procedure to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?
  14. What is the salary structure for CA?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment exam if secured 49.47% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply in NSIC Accounts Officer recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
19th March 2018, 03:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BEL Probationary Accounts Officer Recruitment:

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for this BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> You must have passed ICWA or CA final examination from a recognized university. Hence, you are eligible to apply for this BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment after completion of your CA studies.

>> BEL Probationary Accounts Officer Recruitment pay scale is as follows,
Pay Scale - INR 16400-3%-40500/- per month

>> BEL Probationary Accounts Officer Recruitment dates are not yet out and the detailed procedure to apply is as follows,
* Go to the official website and click on the Careers/ Recruitment section. From the list of recruitment's listed you are required to choose the correct one and apply accordingly.
* As there is no such latest recruitment notification, I suggest you to visit it's career section frequently. So that, you will be able find the latest details and then apply accordingly.

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?