7th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for both KPSC and UPSC exams?

Sir,
I want to apply for KPSC exams.
I also want to apply for UPSC exams.
So, is this possible that I can apply in both?
Kindly tell me I am waiting sir.

9th March 2015, 07:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for both KPSC and UPSC exams?

Yes, you can apply for both UPSC and KPSC examinations after completion of your Graduation from a recognised university. UPSC and KPSC conducts various examinations for the recruitment of candidates to different posts in government departments. To be eligible to appear in UPSC and KPSC examinations, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation in Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
10th April 2015, 04:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for both KPSC and UPSC exams?

Actually KPSC is the State Public Service Examination where as UPSC is the National level examination for various posts. So you can apply for both exam simultaneously. There is no restriction on that.

For further details you can go through the below eligibility criteria for KPSC and UPSC Examinations.

Eligibility criteria for KPSC examination :

1. You should possess graduation or any equivalent examination from the recognized university. The students with Masters degree can also eligible to apply for KPSC examination.

2. Minimum Age limit : 21 years

Maximum Age limit : 35 years

3. Final year students can also eligible to apply for the KPSC Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Examinations :

1.Educational qualification is same as KPSC examination. Final year students can also eligible to apply.

2.Minimum Age limit : 21 years

Maximum Age limit :30 years .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?