26th July 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom. I want to apply for Accounts Officer post in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

29th July 2019, 05:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for the recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree with CA/ICWA from a recognized college/institute are eligible for the recruitment.
29th July 2019, 05:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

Only candidates who have passed graduate degree in C.A. or I.C.W.A. with 03 years post qualification Executive experience in-line in a PSU/ large private sector organization having annual turnover of Rs. 250 crore or more with proven knowledge of latest financial procedures and laws are eligible to apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment.
30th July 2019, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment with just B.Com course. The detailed qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> You should have done Graduation with CA or ICWA with minimum 3 years of post qualification executive experience in-line in a PSU or Large private sector organization having annual turnover of '250 Crore or more' with proven knowledge of latest financial procedures and laws.

>> As you don't have 3 years of experience, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. For more detailed information, please go through the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?