26th July 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited details of Accounts Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

29th July 2019, 03:02 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited?

Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

>> Salary:- Rs. 16,400 - Rs. 40,500 per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.bvfcl.com.
29th July 2019, 05:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited?

The minimum pay scale of an Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, may start from Rs. 16,000/- and above per month. The maximum salary may range approximately Rs. 40,000/- and above per month depending upon the experience of the candidate.
29th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited details of Accounts Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to the Accounts Officer in the Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited is given below:

Pre-revised Scale of Pay – Rs 16,400 – 3% - Rs 40,500 – Minimum gross emolument – Rs 45,700 (approximately)

There are 2 Accounts Officer posts available in the Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th July 2019, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited is Rs. 16,400/- 3%- Rs. 40,500/-. Minimum gross emolument is Rs. 45,700/-.

Graduate with C.A. or I.C.W.A. with 03 years post qualification Executive experience in-line in a PSU/ large private sector organization having annual turnover of Rs. 250 crore or more with proven knowledge of latest financial procedures and laws are eligible to apply.
29th July 2019, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited will get salary pay in the scale of Rs. 16,400 - Rs. 40,500/- per month.
There are 02 vacancies available for Accounts Officer in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 16/08/2019 for this recruitment.
29th July 2019, 08:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for recruitment at Accounts Officer Grade II post under Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, the pay scale allotted for selection under the same recruitment is of Rs 16,400- 3%- 40,500/- Minimum gross emolument.`.45,700/- (approx). In addition selected candidates will be benefited with other allowances as applicable.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.bvfcl.com/wp-content/upl...dvt-240719.pdf.
29th July 2019, 11:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited announced notification for two Accounts Officer posts. The Payscale is given for the Accounts Officer in the Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited as given below,

1) Pre-revised Scale of Pay – Rs 16,400 – 3% - Rs 40,500
2) Minimum gross emolument – Rs 45,700 (approximately)

Official website -> Click Here
30th July 2019, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> Pre-revised scale of pay (Under revision) - 16,400/- 3% -40,500/-

>> Minimum gross emolument - Rs.45,700/- (Approx)

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
31st July 2019, 11:33 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Accounts Officer recruitment -

Pay scale allotted to Account Officer post is Rs 16,400 to
Rs 40,500/-

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?