23rd November 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom in Accountancy Honours course. I am interested to apply in Calcutta High Court recruitment for Lower Division Clerk post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

28th November 2018, 11:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a B.Com (Accountancy) graduate. Candidates who have passed Madhyamik or an equivalent examination from any recognised board are eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment. The last date to apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment is 15th December 2018.
28th November 2018, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate? Last date to apply?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Calcutta High Court LDC ( Lower Divisional Clerk ) recruitment is as below :-

You must have completed your Madhyamik examination i.e; Class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board of education. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of Typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6(six) months. Knowledge in type-writing in English is preferable.

Your age must lie within 18 years to 40 years by the 01.01.2018. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates.

So, being a B.Com degree holder, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment, if your age is as per the requirement and you hold basic computer knowledge and typewriting skills.

Also, the last date to apply for the same examination is 15.12.2018 and it can be done by visiting to the link http://www.drcmurshidabad.in and filling its online application form.
29th November 2018, 04:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The minimum academic qualification is Madhyamik or equivalent from a recognized board. You must have certificate in computer training.

2. The age criteria is 18-40 years. Three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST in upper age relaxation.

3. Last date to apply is 15th December, 2018.

You can apply for LDC after B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?