29th January 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I am interested to apply in Calcutta High Court recruitment for Lower Division Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

11th February 2019, 01:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment. As you have completed your B.Com, so you are also eligible for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov. in) and apply on or before 19.01.2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?