4th October 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai Technician recruitment being a Diploma Leather Technology holder? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma in Leather Technology course. I am interested to apply in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai recruitment for Technician post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

9th October 2018, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai Technician recruitment being a Diploma Leather Technology holder? Last date to apply?

To be eligible to apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai, you should have passed SSC/ 10th Standard with minimum aggregate of 55% marks & ITI in relevant discipline from a recognised institute. So, if you have studied ITI course before pursuing Diploma course, you are eligible to apply, else you are not eligible to apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai Technician recruitment.
9th October 2018, 08:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai Technician recruitment being a Diploma Leather Technology holder? Last date to apply?

In order to apply for Central Leather Research Institute, as a technician, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. You should also have completed your ITI in specific trades. As you have completed Diploma Leather Technology course, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Interested candidates can apply on or before 5th November 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?