4th October 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in AIIMS, Raipur Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BSc graduate and I have heard about the AIIMS, Raipur Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Multi-Tasking Staff. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

9th October 2018, 08:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in AIIMS, Raipur Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total 2 vacancies available under AIIMS, Raipur Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment. In order to apply candidates should have completed their 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 35 years. So, in order to apply, you have to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?