17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment with 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

Hello friends, I have secured 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing). Now, I want to apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

20th June 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment with 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing). Now, I want to apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Eligibility to apply to the Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other institutes recognized by Nursing Council or BSc Nursing and registered as a Nurse and Midwife

>> Candidates should be in the age group of 20 years and 40 years

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply to the Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment.
20th June 2019, 01:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment with 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

I am giving below the detail information about the educational qualification to get eligible for applying the post of Staff Nurse in Central Railway.

Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have completed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or any recognized Institutions by the Indian Nursing Council and must have registered certificate of Nursing & Midwife.

or

You must have passed B.SC in Nursing from any recognized Institutions.

Age limit :-
------------
Your age should be between 20 years to 40 years to get eligible for the above post.
20th June 2019, 03:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment with 6.11 CGPA in BSc(Nursing). You should have passed B.Sc (Nursing) with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized university and have registered certificate as Nurse and Midwife in order to be eligible.

More info;
http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/CEN02%20201...Categories.pdf
21st June 2019, 12:50 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply to the Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment:

1) Applicants must complete three years course n General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other institutes recognized by Nursing Council or BSc Nursing and registered as a Nurse and Midwife to be eligible for Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment.

2) Applicants age should be in between 20 years to 40 years.
11th July 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How do I get a job in railways?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?