9th October 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment with 7.29 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

Hello friends, I have secured 7.29 CGPA in my BSc Nursing course. Now, I want to apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

12th October 2018, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment with 7.29 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

You need degree on nursing along with some experience, to apply for Staff Nurse II. Hence, make sure you have the required experience before applying for such jobs.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority.
13th October 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment with 7.29 CGPA in BSc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 7.29 CGPA in my BSc Nursing course. Now, I want to apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Yes, you can apply for AIIMS, New Delhi Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) recruitment after completion of a BSc (Nursing) course. Your age should be between 21 to 30 years (not exceeding 30 years as on 29-10-2018). Candidates who have passed BSc (Hons) Nursing / BSc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized college / university or BSc (Post Certificate) / Post Basic BSc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized college / university are eligible to apply for the Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II). You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th October 2018, 01:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade II recruitment.

The detailed eligibility criteria is given below.

Name of the Organization - All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Staff Nurse Grade II

>> You must have passed B.Sc in Nursing (Hons/ Post Certificate) or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized university of Nursing or Board or council in order to be eligible.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Nursing, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
14th October 2018, 03:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Sc in Nursing degree holder, you are eligible to apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade II ( i.e; Nursing Officer ) recruitment as per the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from your educational qualification, to be eligible for the same recruitment, you must be registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council and your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years by the 29.10.2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For detailed information about the same recruitment, you can log on to the website www.aiimsexams.org.
14th October 2018, 11:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment.

The eligibility criteria for this is Candidates must having Degree in B.SC Nursing (Hons/Post-Certificate)/Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Recognized College of Nursing/Board or Council will be eligible for this recruitment

So, yes you are eligible to apply for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.aiims.in.
14th October 2018, 11:45 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Delhi Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

The eligibility criteria for this is Candidates must having Degree in B.SC Nursing (Hons/Post-Certificate)/Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Recognized College of Nursing. Candidate age must be 21 to 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.aiims.in.
15th October 2018, 09:16 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The full form of AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

Eligibility criteria for Delhi Staff Nurse Grade II:

~~Bachelor's degree in nursing is required from a Nursing Council recognized institute.

~~Age 21-30 years.

You can apply with 7.29 CGPA in Bachelor of Nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?