3rd July 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment being a BCA graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCA Honours course. I am interested to apply in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute recruitment for Computer Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

5th July 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment being a BCA graduate? Last date to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCA Honours course. I am interested to apply in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute recruitment for Computer Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

Eligibility to apply to the Computer Assistant recruitment in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute is given below:

Candidates who have passed BSc Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university with skills in Accounting Softwares, Web Technologies, Photoshop, etc.

Candidates should have at least 2 years work experience in the related field

Upper age limit 35 years for general category and 40 years for SC/ST

If you satisfy, the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Computer Assistant recruitment in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute.

Date of Walk-in Interview – 02nd July, 2019
5th July 2019, 06:40 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment being a BCA graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment being a BCA graduate.

Last Date :- 02/07/2019
5th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment -

*Educational Qualification ÷ B.Sc in Computer Science Or equivalent,Expertize in Accounting software, photoshop, Web technologies etc.

* Last date to apply - 02 July 2019
5th July 2019, 08:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute is Candidate must have passed plus two in computer science with good working knowledge of computers, web designing etc. Candidate must have minimum 2 years in Computer works. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment being a BCA graduate.

Last Date to the Application Process: 28th Dec. 2017.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ctcri.org.
5th July 2019, 09:05 PM
Mantun Bhai

Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

>> B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent,Expertise in Accounting softwares, photoshop, Web technologies etc.

>> Experience : Minimum two years in computer works.

Age limit:

35 for general category and 40 for SC/ST.

Last Date to Apply: 28th December 2017.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
5th July 2019, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Tuber Crops Research Institute

Name of the Job Position - Computer Assistant

>> You should have completed B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent expertise in Accounting Software or Web Technologies or Photoshop.

>> Also, you must have minimum of 2 years experience in Computer works.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible for the recruitment with BCA qualification. The walk-in-date in this recruitment is 2nd July, 2019.
5th July 2019, 11:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

As per the criteria, you are not eligible for this post because according to their notice published on 17th June, 2019, candidate having a degree of B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent expertise in Accounting software, Photoshop, Web technologies etc. also minimum 2 years of experience in computer work is eligible for the post of Computer Assistant. Eligible candidate can attend the interview on 2nd July, 2019 at ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?