3rd July 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Computer Assistant post in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

5th July 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Computer Assistant post in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

Pay scale allotted to the Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute is given below:

Computer Assistant – Consolidated Salary – Rs 15,000 per month

The above mentioned vacancy is purely on temporary basis up to March, 2020.
5th July 2019, 06:37 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute?

15,000/- (Per Month) Pay scale allotted to Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute.

Eligibility Criteria for Computer Assistant:-
B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.

There is No Application Fee.

Date of Interview:-
02 July 2019 at 10.00 AM
5th July 2019, 08:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute is Rs. 12,000.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ctcri.org.
5th July 2019, 08:53 PM
Mantun Bhai

Computer Assistant in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute:

>> Salary Package: Rs. 12,000/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
5th July 2019, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant is Rs. 15000/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment, you should have passed B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised college/ university.
5th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale or salary offered in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Computer Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Tuber Crops Research Institute

Name of the Job Position - Computer Assistant

@ Salary Offered - Rs.15,000/- per month

>> You must have completed B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent expertise in Accounting Software or Web Technologies or Photoshop. And you must have minimum of 2 years experience in Computer works.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
5th July 2019, 11:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, has declared about a recruitment for the post of clerical assistant and computer assistant for a period up to March, 2020.
Date of the interview is 2nd July, 2019 at 10 AM.
For the post of computer assistant minimum two years in computer work experience is needed and the pay scale is Rs.15000 per month. Also minimum qualification for this post is B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent expertise in Accounting software, Photoshop, Web technologies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?