26th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment with 7 CGPA in BTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 7 CGPA in BTech. Now, I want to apply for Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

28th June 2019, 10:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment with 7 CGPA in BTech?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment with 7 CGPA in B.Tech. The required eligibility to apply for Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment is the candidate should have passed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma from a recognized university. For more information, you can visit the official website of Certification Engineers International Limited Inspection Engineer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?