7th February 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for attending PSC exam of Sub Inspector Kerala? Date of next exam?

RESPECTED SIR,

I am 24 yr old graduate . sir i would like to know what is the age limit for

attenting psc exam for sub inspector of kerala . And when was the last
exam conducted for sub inspector (year) ,When will be the next exam.
sir i asked this question to many psc centers but they couldnt clear my
doubts .. i hope sir will respond to my question as soon as possible

yours hopefully

varghese

16th February 2014, 11:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for attending PSC exam of Sub Inspector Kerala? Date of next exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR,

I am 24 yr old graduate . sir i would like to know what is the age limit for

attenting psc exam for sub inspector of kerala . And when was the last
exam conducted for sub inspector (year) ,When will be the next exam.
sir i asked this question to many psc centers but they couldnt clear my
doubts .. i hope sir will respond to my question as soon as possible

yours hopefully

varghese

Hey friend,

PSC exam stands for Public Service Commission and you are asking of Kerala,there are certain criteria's which are needed for the exam.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

Nationality:

>> The candidate who wants to apply for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-35 years of age.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation which is needed for the exam and it is that for SC/ST candidates they get 5 years exception and for OBC they get 3 years exception.

Education Qualification:

>> The education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage in order to apply for the exam.

The candidate who satisfies all these above criteria for the exam can apply for the exam.

The No.of Attempts which is allowed for the candidate is that the candidate will get 7 for OBC candidates and for General category it is 4 and for SC/ST there is No Limit.

ALL THE BEST
5th January 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for attending PSC exam of Sub Inspector Kerala? Date of next exam?

Respected sir
Am an army person.I want to know that if any concession for ex service persons in age.
The minimum qualification is graduation in any subject ...for applying the test what's the minimum percentage required??
Hoping I need a sudden reply

Sarath sg
28th June 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am vishnu from kerala i would like to know the age limit for appearing the SI test because i am 28 so is there is any chance for me to apply the SI post
11th August 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My name is Shiya Samad. I am from kerala. I completed B.A Criminology and criminal justice in tamilnadu open university.Sir is this certificate approve for sub inspector post in kerala psc. Is any grace mark for this subject in sub inspector post.
12th September 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am civil police officer in kerala police, what is the age limit in sub inspector of police in departmental test
4th November 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Whats is the upper age limit of sub inspector of police KPSC test for the department selection from police personnel?
29th July 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the qualification and age limit to ex-servicemen to apply for sub inspector in Kerala police
4th August 2018, 04:10 PM
Narendra2121

Age limit
Candidates’ minimum age for applying sub inspector post is 19 years and the maximum is 25 years. Age relaxation is also given for SC, ST and OBC candidates according to Indian Govt. rule.

Application Start Date-26th July 2018
Application Closing Date-29th August 2018
15th October 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Are there any PSC jobs for people above 40 years of age
28th June 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i would like to know how many percentage of mark is required for degree to attent si test examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?