11th August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment with 3 years of Civic Police experience?

Hello friends, I am a Civic Police from the last 3 years. I want to apply in Chhattisgarh Forest Department recruitment of this year for the post of Game Guard. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

19th August 2018, 09:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment with 3 years of Civic Police experience?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment with 3 years of Civil Police Experience. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh Forest Department

Name of the Job Position - Game Guard

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 12th Class with Good academic record from a recognized board or institute.

>> Hence, even though you have 3 years of Civil Police Experience, if you have passed 12th Class then you are certainly eligible.

>> Besides this, you should meet the required age criteria. The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
19th August 2018, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment with 3 years of Civic Police experience?

Yes, you can apply for Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment with 3 years of Civic Police experience. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Chattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment. So, if you have completed 12th standard and 3 years of Civil Police experience, you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Forest Department Game Guard recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?