14th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment with 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy?

Hello friends, I have secured 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy course. Now, I want to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

16th August 2019, 03:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment with 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree (Pharmacy) and Diploma in Computer Application. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment with 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cgmsc.gov.in/.
16th August 2019, 10:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment with 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy?

Eligibility to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor in pharmacy from recognized institution.

Diploma in computer application, Bachelor of computer application, post graduate diploma in computer application.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 40 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
17th August 2019, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Drug Data Entry Operator recruitment with 5.81 CGPA in Diploma Pharmacy. There is no requirements of percentage/CGPA in qualifying degree for this recruitment.
Preference will be given to DCA/ BCA/ PGDCA qualified candidates along with Diploma Pharmacy/Bachelor in pharmacy degree.

Detailed information is available at;
http://cgmsc.gov.in/Upload/Recruitme...1908000001.pdf
17th August 2019, 07:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Limited recruitment for Drug Data Entry Operator are as below :-

* You must be a domicile of state of Chhattisgarh.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 40 years.

* You must have completed your Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university. Students having Diploma/ Degree/ PG Diploma in Computer Applications will be given preference in selection.

So, having completed your Diploma in Pharmacy degree course woth 5.81 CGPA, you are eligible to apply for the above mentioned recruitment if you satisfy its all other criteria too as there is no minimum percentage requirement in Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy course to apply for the same recruitment.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.cgmsc.gov.in/Home/Attachm...a=201908000001.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?