8th May 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done LLB course. Now I want to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

12th May 2019, 06:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB holder?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Chattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment. The detailed information about the qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Chattisgarh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Civil Judge

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment. As you have done LLB course, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

>> Coming to the age criteria,the minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years. This Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2020.

Click here for official website
12th May 2019, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB holder?

Yes, you can apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB degree holder. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment.

The last date to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment is 30th March 2019.
12th May 2019, 08:56 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Recruitment :

<> You should have completed Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) from the recognized university.

<> Minimum Age is 21 years

<> Maximum Age is 35 years.

<> There is Age relaxation as per government rules.

<> Total Number of Vacancies : 39 posts.

<> Gen: 17 , OBC : 5, SC : 4 and ST :13.

<> Last date to make the payment and filling of the application form : 30.03.2019.
12th May 2019, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB holder.
The required eligibility to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge is Bachelor degree in law from a recognized university.
You should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years of age as on 01/01/2020. Relaxation in maximum age limit is applicable of respective categories as per govt. rules.
13th May 2019, 07:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor degree holders in law from a accredited university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment being an LLB holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
13th May 2019, 07:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie in between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your degree in law i.e; LLB from a recognized university.

For more details regarding Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment, you can refer to the link www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?