21st December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my LLB course. I want to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Himachal Pradesh PSC. Waiting for your response!

23rd December 2019, 10:58 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Civil Judge recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. Candidate age must lie between 22 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
23rd December 2019, 06:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Intenders must have completed the degree in Law as recognised by the bar council of India.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 22 years and maximum age is 35 years.

For more information about this recruitment, you can visit their official website.
23rd December 2019, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have a degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Candidate age should be at least 22 to 35 years as calculated on 05/01/2020.
23rd December 2019, 10:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational Qualification -
Candidates must have passed a degree in Law from a recognised University and they also have recognised by the Bar Council of India.

Age limit - 22 years to 35 years
23rd December 2019, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Civil Judge

>> You must be an Indian Citizen

>> You must have completed Degree in law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. This is considered as on 5th January, 2020.

>> You must have good knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal pradesh.

>> The minimum age required is 22 years and maximum age is considered as on 5th January, 2020. Age criteria is considered as on 5th January, 2020.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?