2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MCom. I want to apply for Librarian post in Chhattisgarh PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

6th April 2019, 01:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Librarian through Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Librarian through Chhattisgarh PSC is given below.

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Librarian

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done Post Graduate in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science with minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible.

>> As you have done M.Com (Mast er of Commerce) which is not mentioned above, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Hence, I request you to go through the notification for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
6th April 2019, 08:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian recruitment being an MCom postgraduate?

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian recruitment being an MCom postgraduate:-

As per the information available, You must be a graduate with minimum 55% marks or Post graduate with 50% marks.

You can visit the website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/Advertisement.htm.
After that cluck on" ADVERTISEMENT FOR LIBRARIAN AND SPORTS OFFICER (HIGHER EDUCATION)-2019" to view complete advertisement.

The last date to apply for the post of Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian is 4/05/2019.
7th April 2019, 10:25 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Chhattisgarh PSC (Public Service Commission) Librarian recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate who have completed Post Graduate in Library science / Info. science/ Documentation Science with 55% marks. Candidate age must be 21 to 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
7th April 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per information available on official notification, you are not eligible to apply for PSC Librarian recruitment being an MCom postgraduate. In order to be eligible to apply for PSC Librarian recruitment, you must have a Post Graduate degree in Library science / Information science/ Documentation Science or equivalent professional degree with 55% marks from a recognized university.
You should be in the age group of 21 - 30 years (as on 01/01/2019). Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt. rules.

For details, you can visit official notification link given below:
http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Adverti...IB_SO_2019.PDF
7th April 2019, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Librarian through Chhattisgarh PSC. Candidates who have completed their master's degree in Library science/Information science/Documentation science from a recognized university. As you are a M.Com graduate, so you are not eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?