30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Marine holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Marine Engineering course. Now I want to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

13th February 2019, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Marine holder?

No, you can’t apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment being a Diploma holder in Marine Engineering. To be eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment, you should have passed SSLC and three years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation stream with at least 60% aggregate marks from a government recognised institute. So, being a Diploma holder in Marine Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment.
13th February 2019, 02:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Marine holder?

In order to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard with diploma in mechanical/electrical/electronics/instrumentation engineering or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute. Candidates other than the specified qualification, will not be allowed for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.cochinshipyard.com/
13th February 2019, 11:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship design Assistant recruitment is a Class 12th and three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification.

So, having completed your diploma in marine engineering degree course, you are not eligible for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship design Assistant recruitment.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cochinshipyard.com.
14th February 2019, 04:49 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate must have 10th Pass and 3 year Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines.

Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years.

So, you are not eligible to apply forCochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Marine holder.

For more information, you can visit http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?