30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment of for the post of Ship Design Assistant. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

13th February 2019, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:-
You should have passed SSLC and three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation stream with at least 60% aggregate marks from a government recognised institute.

—> Experience:-
Two years experience in Shipyard or Heavy Engineering company with advanced proficiency in tribon.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years as on 13.02.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
13th February 2019, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment, you should have completed SSLC and 3 year diploma in engineering in relevant disciplines. Your age should be less than 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. For more details, you can check the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cochin shipyard recruitment.pdf(163.5 KB, 0 views)
13th February 2019, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Ship Design Assistant

>> You must have passed 10th Class and 3 year Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from a recognized board or university.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years and age criteria is considered as on 13th February, 2019.

Click here to Apply Online
14th February 2019, 04:53 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Design Assistant recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate must have 10th Pass and 3 year Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines.

Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?