17th May 2020, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a BCom Accountancy Honours graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BCom Accountancy Honours course. I want to apply for the Stenographer recruitment of Delhi Development Authority. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

18th May 2020, 01:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a BCom Accountancy Honours graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a BCom Accountancy Honours graduate. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a typing speed of 80WPM(Word Per Minute). The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.dda.org.in
18th May 2020, 01:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a BCom Accountancy Honours graduate?

Qualification required to apply for Delhi development authority stenographer group D:-

> 10 + 2 or equivalent qualification. Dictation 10 minute at the speed of 80 words per minute transcription only on computer 50 minute in English for 65 minute in Hindi.
18th May 2020, 06:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Certificate (12th Class pass) from a recognized Board. Skill Test Norms: Dictation 10 minute at the speed of 80 w.p.m. Transcription-(only on computer) 50 min (English) 65 min (Hindi). Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a B.Com Accountancy Honours graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://dda.org.in/.
18th May 2020, 06:45 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Can I apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a BCom Accountancy Honours graduate?

You need below requirement for applying DDA Stenogra[her

Senior Secondary Certificate (12th Class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board /University.
ii) Skill Test Norms:
Dictation-
10 mm at the speed of 80 w.p.m.
Transcription (Only on computer)-
50 mm (English)
65 mm (Hindi)
Desirable
Preference to be given to such persons who have acquired Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice from any recognized institution.

18th May 2020, 09:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment being a B.Com Accountancy Honours graduate.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have done their Higher Secondary certificate (10+2) or equivalent from a recognised educational board.

Skill required -
Dictation of 10 minutes at the speed of 80 word per minute.
Transcription - 50 minute (English) and 65 minute (Hindi) only on computer.
18th May 2020, 10:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for DDA Stenographer recruitment being a Bachelor of Commerce Accountancy honors graduate.

1. The minimum academic qualification required is 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. Dictation speed of 80 wpm and transcription of English 50 minimum and Hindi 65 minimum.

The age criteria for this post is 18-30 years. If you belong to OBC or SC/ST category then you can avail upper age relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?