19th March 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment?

I am planning to apply for Stenographer recruitment of Delhi Development Authority. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can any of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?

22nd March 2020, 09:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.dda.org.in

22nd March 2020, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment:-

Candidates holding senior secondary certificate ( 12th class pass) or equivalent qualification from a recognised board/ University are eligible.

22nd March 2020, 10:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment :

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/Degree/Diploma/ CA/ Architecture/ B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D from a recognized Institute or board.

Minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website www.dda.org.in

22nd March 2020, 10:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Development Authority Stenographer recruitment:-

Senior secondary or pass equivalent from a recognised board / University.
Skill test norms - dictation 10 minute at the speed of 80 words per minute transcription (only on computer) - 50 min (English) 65 min (Hindi).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?