6th March 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in DMER Staff Nurse recruitment with 53% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

I have done B.Sc(Nursing) and secured 53% marks. I want to apply in DMER Staff Nurse recruitment. I am interested to join DMER as a Staff Nurse. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

29th March 2018, 09:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in DMER Staff Nurse recruitment with 53% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

Eligibility Conditions to apply for DMER Staff Nurse Recruitment.

A candidate should be passed GNM Course or Equivalent Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognised board/university or

A candidate having bachelor's degree in nursing is also eligible to apply for this exam.

Aggregate percentage marks of the candidate should not be less than 50% if less then you won't be eligible to apply.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 22 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age will be provided as per govt. rules that is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

As per your given qualification you are 100% eligible to apply for this examination so need to visit the official website read the notice and apply for this exam before last date.

I have attached official notification for more details about this exam so read that notice carefully and know other details about this exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHN-CWT-2018Brouchure.pdf(429.9 KB, 14 views)
30th March 2018, 03:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in DMER Staff Nurse recruitment with 53% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

DMER stands for Directorate of Medical Education and Research. In 2018, it released vacancy of 528 posts for Staff Nurse. The eligibility criteria:

>>The academic qualification for DMER exam is that candidate should have done either GNM or Bachelor's degree in Nursing course.

>>The age limit is 21-38 years.

B.Sc Nursing with 53% marks can apply for DMER exam but for 2018 examination, last date was 8th March, 2018. Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 31st March, 2018.
31st March 2018, 02:35 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The qualification required for DMER Staff Nurse recruitment:

Aspirant should be graduate in nursing or diploma or GNM from a recognized university.

The age criteria is 21-38 years for general category candidates.

You are eligible for the exam but can not apply because last date is over.
31st March 2018, 07:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply in DMER Staff Nurse recruitment with 53% of marks in your B.Sc Nursing course.
Candidates those who have completed either GNM/ Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University can apply for the post of Nurse at DMER Staff Nurse recruitment.
31st March 2018, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to apply for DMER Staff Nurse Recruitment with 53% marks in B.Sc in Nursing course. Basically there is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As there is percentage limit, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment after successful completion of B.Sc in Nursing course.

>> Selection is generally done on the basis of marks secured in Written Examination.

>> Application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs.960/- and for all others is Rs.1060/-

>> But the last date to apply for this DMER Staff Nurse recruitment is over, hence you cannot apply for this recruitment and last date for submission of online applications is 8th March, 2018.
31st March 2018, 09:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

DMER refers to Directorate of Medical Education and Research and it has released a notification for recruitment of staff nurse at 528 posts this year for which the application has been closed on 8th March 2018.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for DMER staff nurse recruitment having completed B.Sc. Nursing with 53% marks then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for the same as per the educational requirement,

Apart from educational qualification, your age need to lie within 21 years to 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

If you satisfy above qualifications then you are eligible for same recruitment from next time as the registration process for this year examination is over.

For more details regarding DMER staff nurse recruitment you can refer to the link www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
10th January 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Does clinical experience is needed for dmer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?