21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment with 57% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

I have done B.Sc(Nursing) and secured 57% marks. I want to apply in AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment. I am interested to join AIIMS as a Staff Nurse. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

24th May 2018, 12:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment with 57% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Staff Nurse recruitment. There are no requirements of percentage criteria of qualifying examinations, so you are definitely eligible to apply for this post.
24th May 2018, 06:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment with 57% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AIIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment:

You are required to meet the below eligibility in order to apply for this AIIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment. Here it is,

>> You must have done B.Sc in Nursing (4 year) course from a recognized university. Or else B.Sc (Post Certificate) or its equivalent courses like B.Sc in nursing (post basic 2 year) course from a recognized university. Or else, Diploma in GNM from an Indian Nursing council recognized university or institutions.

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Nursing course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment as there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required according to my knowledge.

>> Your minimum age must be 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?