25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech Mechanical Engineering program. I want to apply for DRDO recruitment of this year for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

29th August 2019, 01:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment being a mechanical graduate. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible for the recruitment.
29th August 2019, 03:41 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have completed a degree in engineering or technology granted by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 27 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a B.Tech Mechanical graduate.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment log on to https://www.rac.gov.in/.
29th August 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech Mechanical Engineering program. I want to apply for DRDO recruitment of this year for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply to the Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the DRDO being a BTech Mechanical Engineering graduate. You should have studied the BTech Mechanical Engineering course in the year 2017 or 2018 or 2019 for applying to the Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the DRDO. The maximum age limit to apply for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the DRDO is 27 years for general category, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST and 37 years for PWD. Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment in the DRDO.
29th August 2019, 08:26 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant Engineering discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th August 2019, 10:16 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment -

Minimum Qualification required for the post is a degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.

Age limit is between 18 to 37 years.
30th August 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment after B.Tech in Mechanical. Applicants must complete B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course in the year 2017 or 2018 or 2019 to be eligible for DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment and the candidate age should be not above 27 years and upper age relaxation will be given for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?