15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BTech CSE course I want to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

17th December 2019, 05:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech CSE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a B.Tech CSE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sameer.gov.in/.
17th December 2019, 05:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech CSE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a B.Tech CSE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sameer.gov.in/.
17th December 2019, 07:31 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicants should hold Engineering degree from recognized university.

## Age Limit: Maximum age 25 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
17th December 2019, 07:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment being a BTech CSE graduate. I am also giving you the educational qualification that is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer Engineering with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university.

There are total 20 vacancies available for this post and there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sameer.gov.in
17th December 2019, 08:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research.

The minimum eligibility required to be eligible to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research is that you must have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Communication or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?