28th January 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in BTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 61% in BTech. Now, I want to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

7th February 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in BTech?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment after completion of your B.Tech course with 61% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from a recognised college/ university with 2 years of working experience are eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment.
7th February 2019, 01:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in BTech?

Eligibility criteria to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) Assistant Engineer recruitment is:

Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidate age not exceeding 30 years. Candidate must have Degree in Civil Engineering and Two year Professional Experience.

Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidate age not exceeding 32 years. Candidate must have Degree in Electrical Engineering and Two year Professional Experience.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in BTech.

For more information, you can visit their official website dsssbonline.nic.in.
7th February 2019, 07:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in BTech. There is no percentage bar required in BTech to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in Electrical/Civil Engineering with minimum passing marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment. Candidates must have 2 years professional experience to be eligible to apply for same recruitment.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/...mod=-352979230
7th February 2019, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the organization - Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering Degree in Civil or Electrical Grade in order to be eligible.

>> Also you should have minimum 2 years working experience. Hence, you are eligible only when you can meet the above mentioned educational qualification.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
8th February 2019, 02:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment with 61% in B.Tech. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical streams from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidate must also have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
9th February 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 61% in BTech. Now, I want to apply for DSSSB Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Candidates who have passed a Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent with two years professional experience are eligible to apply for the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) Assistant Engineer recruitment. Candidates should not exceed 32 years of age for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and 30 years of age for the Assistant Engineer (Civil). Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) Assistant Engineer recruitment.
9th February 2019, 06:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Tech with 61% marks, you are eligible to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) Assistant Engineer recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned provided you have completed your B.Tech degree in Civil or Electrical engineering branch. There is no minimum percentage requirement to apply for the same recruitment.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age need to lie under 32 years for the post of electrical engineer post where as 30 years in case of Civil Engineering post. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Two years professional experience is also essential.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
27th March 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for assistant engineer post if i completed Btech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?