21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?

Respected Sir, I have done BTech in Computer Engineer. Now I want to apply for IT Assistant post in ICSIL. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Waiting for your response.

25th May 2018, 10:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment being a B.Tech in Computer Engineer. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have done with their MCA or B.E in Computer Engineering or BCA or B.Sc with IT/ Computer Science or M.Sc in Computer Science or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer course to be eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Computer Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Application Fee:-

* Registration Fee - Rs.1000/-
* During Typing Test - Rs.200/-
* During Appointment - Rs.800/-

Pay Scale Offered ;- Rs.18332/- per month along with the allowances

Total Number of vacancies - 670 vacancies

Click here for More Details
25th May 2018, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?

Candidates who have completed their B.E Computer/B.Sc CS/IT/BCA/M.SC CS/MCA or bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 1 year diploma in computers from a recognized institute are eligible for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment. Candidates must have minimum 6 months working experience in the field of computer application. As you have completed B.Tech computer engineer, so you are eligible for the recruitment.
26th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment after completion of your B.Tech Computer Engineering course. Candidates who have passed MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ B.Tech/ B.E (Computer)/ B.Sc. (IT/ Computer)/ BCA/ Graduates in any discipline with at least one year of Diploma in Computer are eligible to apply for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment. So, being a B.Tech Computer Engineering degree holder, you are eligible to apply for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment.
26th May 2018, 05:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility to Apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment :

Candidate must have passed any one of the following qualifications/degrees :

>> MCA - Masters of Computer Application or
>> M.Sc in Computer Science or
>> BE in Computer Science or
>> B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology or
>> BCA from a recognised university or
>> Any bachelor's degree with at least one year diploma in computers.

Experience Required : Candidate must possess an experience of at least 6 months in the field of computer application and Candidate should be fluent in reading, writing and speaking of both Hindi and English Language.

Other Requirements : Candidate must have minimum typing speeds of 20 WPM with at least 80% accuracy and candidates should have good knowledge of M.S. Office for MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint and Internet as well.

So if you possess above mentioned eligibility then you should apply for this recruitment and for more details I have attached official notice please download and read.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-ICSIL-IT-Assistant-Posts.pdf(268.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?