13th April 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ERDO District Education Controller recruitment with 51% in Post Graduation?

Hello friends, I have secured 51% in my Post Graduation course. Now, I want to apply for ERDO District Education Controller recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

15th April 2019, 05:32 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for ERDO District Education Controller recruitment with 51% in Post Graduation?

ERDO District Education Controller 2019 recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria: The candidates should have done Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized University in India for the post of Basic Tuition Teacher. The candidate should have passed B.Ed/NTT/BTC/D.Ed/B.P.Ed or any equivalent degree from any recognized University/Board in India for the post of Block Education Controller. The candidate should have a Masters degree from any recognized Board in India for the post of District Education Controller.

** Age limit: Candidate age should be between 24 to 45 years. Age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for reserved category candidate.

For more information regarding this recruitment, you can visit their Official Website.
15th April 2019, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ERDO District Education Controller recruitment with 51% in Post Graduation?

The eligibility criteria to apply for ERDO District Education Controller:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The age criteria to apply is 24-45 years for this post.

You can apply for exam if you meet above criteria.
16th April 2019, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this ERDO District Education Controller recruitment and the basic educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Educational Research and Development Organization

Name of the Job Position - District Education Controller

>> You must have done Master's Degree in any subject from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage required to be eligible. Successful pass in Post Graduation is required to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?