19th April 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% in Graduation?

Hello friends, I have secured 53% in my Graduation course. Now, I want to apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

22nd April 2019, 03:48 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Can I apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% in Graduation?

MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have done Graduation and One-year Diploma course in Computer Application.

## Age limit:

Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.

No, you are not eligible to apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% in Graduation. To apply for this recruitment you must have One-year Diploma course in Computer Application.
22nd April 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% in Graduation?

You can definitely apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% in Graduation. But along with Graduation, you must have done one year Diploma course in Computer Application in order to be eligible to apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment. There is no such requirements of percentage of Graduation to apply for that recruitment. You should be in the age between 18 to 40 years as a general category candidate as on 01/01/2018.

Please find details in the below mentioned official notification attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MapIT_Rulebook_2018 -1.pdf(1.01 MB, 0 views)
24th April 2019, 09:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment with 53% aggregate marks in graduation. Candidates who have passed graduate degree and done one year Diploma in Computer Applications are eligible to apply. Since, you have passed graduate degree from a recognised college/ wand of you have done one year Diploma in Computer Applications, you are eligible to apply for MAPIT Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?