6th June 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BSc Nursing course. I am interested to apply in Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment for Staff Nurse post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

10th June 2019, 06:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a B.Sc. (Nursing) graduate. Candidates who have passed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment. The upper age limit to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment is maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
10th June 2019, 08:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Staff Nurse in Government of Andhra Pradesh is Candidate must have completed a diploma in general nursing & midwifery or B.Sc nursing or M.Sc nursing degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age is 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a B.Sc (Nursing) graduate.

** Last date for Submission of Application Form: 28th Jan. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
10th June 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Andhra Pradesh

Name of the Job Position - Staff Nurse

>> You must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery/ B.Sc in Nursing and permanently registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council under Nursing Council of India are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Nursing, you must have registered as above.

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 5th March, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
11th June 2019, 02:08 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Staff Nurse in Government of Andhra Pradesh:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have Intermediate & General Nursing and Midwifery & permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India.

## Age limit:

Candidate maximum age is 40 years.
11th June 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate. You should be registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India in order to be eligible. Candidates who have qualified General Nursing and Midwifery or BSc (Nursing) from any recognized university are eligible to apply for that recruitment.
Last date for receipt of application is 05/03/2019 by 05:00 PM
11th June 2019, 03:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their intermediate and General nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute. As you have completed your B.Sc Nursing, hence you are eligible for the recruitment. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 05/03/2019.
11th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Staff Nurse in Government of Andhra Pradesh:

** Eligibility Criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidate should have done General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized university.

~~ Maximum age limit: 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

## Last Date to Apply: 05/03/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?