14th May 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 57% in 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

18th May 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard. Eligibility criteria to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment are as follows;

You should have passed SSC or equivalent examination.

You should have passed 18/24 months MPHA Female course conducted in the state or 2 years Intermediate Vocational Multipurpose Health Assistant female course and have completed 1 year clinical training in any Government
Hospital.

Your age should not more than 42 years of age as on 01/02/2019. Age relaxation will as per government rules.

If you fullfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply.
18th May 2019, 09:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment is Applicants who have completed SSC or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APCFW Recruitment. Applicant age must lie between 18 to 42 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
18th May 2019, 09:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment is Applicants who have completed SSC or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APCFW Recruitment. Applicant age must lie between 18 to 42 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Government of Andhra Pradesh MPHA Female Staff recruitment with 57% in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cfw.ap.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?