12th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I am interested to apply in Government of Jharkhand recruitment for Junior Engineer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

20th October 2018, 06:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil from any Government of Jharkhand recognized Institute and AICTE or BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil from an Engineering College approved by Government of Jharkhand and AICTE are eligible to apply for that post.
Last date to apply for same is 5th November 2018.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://uphd.jharkhand.gov.in
21st October 2018, 06:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Last date to apply?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the details to apply for Junior engineer in Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Junior Engineer pdf.pdf(692.8 KB, 0 views)
21st October 2018, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer recruitment with the above mentioned qualification. The basic eligibility criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Jharkhand

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> You are eligible for Junior Engineer, Mechanical post after successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

As you have met the required eligibility criteria, you can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 5th November, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?