17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment being an ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI program. I want to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment of this year for the post of Domestic Navik. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

20th June 2019, 03:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment being an ITI holder?

According to the question above, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment. Find the attachment below and go through the file carefully, so that you get all the information required.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian coast guard .pdf(578.6 KB, 0 views)
20th June 2019, 04:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment being an ITI holder?

Yes, you can apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment being an ITI holder, if you have cleared 10th Class or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks will be given to ST/SC, wards of Coast Guard uniform personal deceased while in service and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.

You should be in the age between 18 - 22 years as on 01/10/2019.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov....nt/ndb_219.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?