17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard? I have applied for the same post through Indian Coast Guard recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

20th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard? I have applied for the same post through Indian Coast Guard recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Pay Scale allotted to Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) is given below:

Starting basic salary – Rs 21,700 (pay level -3) + DA and other allowances

Candidates can be promoted up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with the pay scale of Rs 47,600 (pay level 8) + DA

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/) for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) recruitment.
20th June 2019, 02:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In the beginning a Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 21,500/- and above per month with additional allowances.

After looking at the candidates performance and experience the promotion will be decide and the salary will also get a hike as per the norms of the organisation.
20th June 2019, 03:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard will receive a starting Basic Pay Scale of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov....nt/ndb_219.pdf
20th June 2019, 04:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale :-
-----------
Your Basic Pay Scale will be Rs. 21700/- for the post of Domestic Navik in Indian Coast Guard. Besides this , you will get Dearness Allowance and other allowances which will depend on the nature of duty or place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
21st June 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, the basic pay will be Rs.21,700 ++ DA and other allowances for Domestic Navik at Indian Coast Guard. Those who got promotion to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari pay will be increased to 47,600 (pay level 8) + DA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?