24th January 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment with 51% in 12th Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my 12th with Science stream but scored only 51% marks. I am interested to apply in Indian Coast Guard recruitment for General Duty Navik post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

26th January 2020, 08:53 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment with 51% in 12th Science?

Indian Coast Guard General Duty Naviks recruitment -

*Educational qualifications

Candidates should be 12th passed with Maths and Physics with minimum 50% marks .

Age limit should be between 18to 22 years.

There is 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off for SC/ST.

For more information log on to official website.
26th January 2020, 01:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment with 51% in 12th Science?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment is Candidate must have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 22 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment with 51% in 12th Science.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
26th January 2020, 06:42 PM
sitaram0605

Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification:

Intenders who have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics subjects from a board recognized by central/state government with at least 50% aggregate marks can apply for the jobs.

-->> Age Limit:

Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.

Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years.

Yes you are eligible to apply for this position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?