24th January 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment of General Duty Navik in this year? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for General Duty Navik post. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what is the cost for applying?

26th January 2020, 01:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
26th January 2020, 06:52 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Indian Coast Guard General Duty Navik recruitment:

-->> Procedure to Apply:

Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in form 26.01.2020 to 02.02.2020.

-->> Cost of Application Form:

There is no Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?