3rd May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I am interested to apply in IOCL Barauni Refinery recruitment for Trade Apprentice post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

6th May 2019, 04:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? Last date to apply?

No, you can’t apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer. To be eligible to apply for IOCL Baurani Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed three years B.Sc./ B.A/ B.Com degree course from a recognised college/ university.

The last date to apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment is 8th March 2019.
6th May 2019, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? Last date to apply?

As per official notification, you are not eligible to apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer. But you can apply for the position of Technician Apprentice in IOCL Barauni Refinery. Last date to apply online application for IOCL Barauni Refinery Technician Apprentice recruitment was 09 November 2018. Last date for submission of hard copy of online application was 17 November 2018.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link;
https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefr...vert_pdf/47.pd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?