24th April 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc with MLT stream. Now I want to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

29th April 2019, 07:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment. The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for this JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research

Name of the Job Position - Lab Technician

>> You should have completed B.Sc or Intermediate with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with minimum 5 years Lab Experience.

>> One year work experience in Medical Microbiology or Virology or preferably in molecular techniques like Real time PCR..etc.,

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible as you have done B.Sc in MLT course.

Click here for official notification
29th April 2019, 01:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc with MLT stream. Now I want to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

Yes, you can apply to the JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate. You can apply after the notifications are released for the Lab Technician posts in the JIPMER. You have to check the notification for any experience is required for the Lab Technician post in the JIPMER. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) website link is given for your reference Click Here
29th April 2019, 09:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) Lab Technician recruitment is Candidate must have Masters in Microbiology or Medical Laboratory Technology/ B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology with 3 years of work experience Desirable: Work experience in Parasitology. Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc (MLT) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
29th April 2019, 09:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment being a BSc graduate. About the details regarding JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment:

>> You should have completed B.Sc /Intermediate with diploma or with equivalent from a recognized institute.

>> Maximum Age : 30 years

>> Starting date fill the application form : 21.12.2018

>> Last date to fill the application form : 09.01.2019

For more details you just visit www.jipmer.edu.in.

After filling of Online application , you should send all hard copies along with Photographs, Caste Certificate, Mark sheet.
29th April 2019, 11:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the post of Lab Technician recruitment in JIPMER.

Please find below the eligibility of educational qualification.

You should have completed B.Sc or Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
or
You should have passed 10+2 with science subject from a recognized board with 5 years lab experience . Experience will be considered only when relevant work experience certificate from Medical college is enclosed with the application.
30th April 2019, 08:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment is bachelor's degree or diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Desirable qualification is that you should have at least one year work experience in medical microbiology or virology.

Your age must not exceed 30 years. You can apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being B.Sc MLT graduate.
30th April 2019, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate. You should not more than 30 years of age as a general category candidate. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable of SC/ST and OBC candidates as per government rules. The qualification required to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment is the candidates must have passed B.Sc / Intermediate (12th) with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ High school with 5 years lab experience from a recognized Institute/board are eligible to apply.
30th April 2019, 05:12 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment is:

>>Graduate degree in Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized University, with 60% aggregate marks.

>> 2years of work experience in a Research Lab.

>> Desirable: Master degree in Microbiology/Medical Lab Technology

>> Working Knowledge of Mycobacteriology, Molecular techniques, RNA processing, ELISA techniques,

>> Stool processing, PBMC Processing, cryopreservation and revival of Cells.

>> Upper age limit: 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc (MLT) Graduate.

For more information, you can visit www.jipmer.edu.in.
30th April 2019, 07:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a B.Sc (MLT) Graduate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Science stream and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience are eligible to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment.
1st May 2019, 06:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment, you should have completed your Masters in Microbiology or Medical Laboratory Technology. Candidates who have completed their B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology are also eligible for the recruitment. According to your above qualification, you are eligible for the recruitment.
2nd May 2019, 02:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate

Yes, you can certainly apply for the Laboratory Technician recruitment after completing B.Sc in MLT.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Laboratory Technician is B.sc In MLT with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with one year work experience in molecular techniques.

The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.

You can visit the website http://jipmer.edu.in for more information.
2nd May 2019, 09:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment, you should have passed B.Sc / Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years lab experience. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are a B.Sc. (MLT) graduate, so, you are eligible to apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment.
3rd May 2019, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Lab Technician job if you have got B.Sc MLT degree. In fact, a diploma in lab technician is also enough to apply for such jobs. Just make sure you have got good skills to get the job.

Also, there is an upper age limit which is 30. Those who belong to reserved category can claim age relaxation.
5th May 2019, 01:04 AM
Najia94

Post Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate?

Jawaharlal institute of Post graduate medical education and research commonly known as JIPMER is recruiting lab technician ..
Vacancy: 02

Qualification required: BSC in medical laboratory technology with one year work experience or completing high school with 5 year laboratory work experience.. and age should be 30 year or less..

If you have these qualities then you are definitely eligible
5th May 2019, 01:07 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Lab Technician recruitment being a BSc(MLT) graduate?

Yes you are eligible for the post but you should have one year work experience in microbiology/virology in molecular techniques/. And age should be within 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?